Thursday, November 27, 2014

best of the nest link party ~ november


  We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving Day hanging out with our extended
 family and completely indulging and giving in to way too much delicious food! I
 hope you all relaxed and did much of the same! I'm anxious to see what you talented
 friends have to share this month ~ here's what we were up to...

I shared a Master bedroom makeover filled with Craigslist finds. I had so much fun
 helping a friend pull this room together, it could be my favorite project I've done this year! 
 Pam @ Simple Details

Lisa spiffed up an Ikea desk and transformed it into this charming vanity table!
A clever tray displaying jewelry fits perfectly on the open shelf beneath the glass.
Lisa @ Shine your Light

Kris' stunning bathroom makeover on a budget included this amazing stenciled
 wall! You must see the before!
 
 Kris @ Driven by Décor

Jennifer shared her gorgeous Thanksgiving table setting bursting with a great mix 
of lively colors and patterns! 
Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles

Now it's your turn:
Bring your Best of November
Anyone can enter - not just bloggers!
Enter through Instagram by using hashtag #bestofthenestparty and tagging at least one of your hosts.

Only ONE link per person to show your best work from November 2014
Additional links will be deleted.
Only those with a link back will be considered for features.

If you're linking up with a blog, link back with a text link or grab the party button.


We'd love you stop back next Friday
 when Lisa, Kris, Jennifer and I will feature our favorite links.


6 comments:

ElevenGables said...

I am linking up my easy-peasy DIY ornaments. I spent 6 weeks on a room makeover, but these ornaments were the hit of Instagram and Pinterest!! Thanks for hosting this fun link-up!! I love everything you ladies have done!! xox, Emily

Anonymous said...

Thank you again, Pam for all of your work on my now beautiful master bedroom. I could not love it more! It is my peaceful retreat but at the same time cheery. I turn the lights on in the cabinet at night, and the room sparkles!

Libby said...

Pam: Almost missed this with so much going on! But these napkin rings were so easy and looked so great on my table! Thanks again for hosting this party...

Dwellings by DeVore said...

So many great features! I love that room you did so much! It's definitely one of my favorites of yours!

admin said...

google 2367
google 2368
google 2369
google 2370
google 2371
google 2372
google 2373

SAFETOTOSITEPRO18 said...

You know, a lot of people are looking round for this information, you can help them greatly. this weblog is wonderful i like reading your articles. 바카라사이트

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover